Friday, December 10, 2010

2 minute verses... Safe sex...

(Aww... come on... )


"Safe sex"

My Doctor, on Dec 1st advised me to
practice only safe sex
What safe was, I hadn't a clue
That advice me did vex

Safe is, said a welder I know
Putting the helment when sparks fly
That didn't help me much, though
My girl thought I was just too shy...


I then asked a roller-coaster operator
To be safe, he said, pull your (seat)belt tight
I pulled my belt so tight, yessir
that my pants wouldn't come off at night

A professional course was safe, my parents said
So I went for Bee Yay Yem Ess
But didn't even get one women in bed
Saw anatomical models, nothing else


(Again, the group that had given me the topic thought the ending was too sad for the protagonist... so...)

In the end, however, I got lucky
My lady doctor, full of (oomph &) pity
lovingly, in her (bed)room, instructed me..
Now I know condom from IUCD

No comments:

Post a Comment