[I remember writing this one... when I got the concept, I got more than one theme as an idea, and thought it would be interesting to develop them... Diya (who sent me the topic) got five for the price of one...:)]
"Butterfly"
Those other worms were never of your ilk
You realized that meditating in silk
Then you broke through in to your own sky
Just knew that you were a butterfly
............
There're hidden hues in you
Bring 'em out, give it a try
After self-introspection true
Burst out like a butterfly
.............
An english baker in Paris city, France
Was troubled by musca domesticans
As they landed on the icing of the pies
He screamed-'Get off the butter, flies'
............
My dear old neighbour had jaundiced eyes
He saw everything yellow, his only vice
Looking at a fluffy cloud in the skies
He marvelled - 'see, butter flies!'
.............
My salesman cousin on one of his trips
Tried selling pants with faulty zips
His shrewd clients said that the cloth was nice
But then they asked - 'Butterflies?' (But the flies?)
No comments:
Post a Comment