I wake up in the morning, get coffee in bed
Put myself through the perils of being fully fed
Then go see which Clubhouse chats are live
Yes, it's a tough life, I know... but I'll survive.
I open the laptop to get through to my urgent mails
find none, so then window shop at Amazon sales
Then, it's time for the latest OTT series deep dive
Yes, it's a tough life, I know... but I'll survive.
I get inspired by the YouTube musical prodigy again
Pick up my dusty ukulele, put fingers through the strain
I play two chords twice, then manage to lose the drive
got to preserve my digits, need them to survive.
I work all day and night at being me, a full time job
There's so much tribulation, yet no one sees me sob
I'm at time envious of others doing their nine-to-five
Mine's a tough life, I know... but I'll survive.
Tuesday, July 13, 2021
Survive: 2 minute verses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment