Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Invisible: 2 minute verses

There's something about her, she's incredible

But when I look for what it is, it's invisible.

May be it's the lilt in her laugh, the curl of her lips
whirls of fragrance as she walks, the tilt of her hips
The grace she exudes in her Insta reels and other clips
and that aesthetic bouncing when she does backflips

She's so good with animals, maybe she's a bit wild inside
Even on roughest roads, she appears not to walk but glide
In an artwork museum, she would take the pride of place
Her aura, I imagine, could be seen easily from outer space.

I've been down this path before, though, and I know 
This incredible, invisible thing that does not it self show
is the perception of beauty, created by me, in my eye    
which will cease to be when I see her with another guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment