To start, there was candle light, champagne and oyster
A soft fluffy bed, safe words so no one would be hurt
But then, when everything was hotter and more moister
Before I could get it up, everything suddenly went inert..."
Then I ask you - 'You know where I'm going with this, right? What I'm thinking of?'
You say 'Yeah, I think so'.
I say, 'Even though you obviously know, let me take you thru my creative process' ... And post the saprasang vyakhya...
"Well... I thought of a poor couple, who had come into some riches. This is from the perspective of the male. They got an air conditioner, the first one they ever had, and since they still had their savings mentality, he thought he would install it himself (he did a bit of electrical work and house maintenance work). To celebrate the occasion, which was also their anniversary, they brought champagne and oysters. It was a window AC, so they wanted to install it there. Since they had to handle it themselves, and there was a risk of it dropping down, they put a bed/mattress on the ground below the window. Also, they agreed to say 'STOP' if one of them felt the AC slipping from their hands - a safe word.
After dinner, as happens in the South these days with the rains, everything was more hotter and more humid/moister. He decided to go about the installation, but then.... as is normal in Kerala doing the monsoons, KSEB power cut. Everything went inert..."
No comments:
Post a Comment