Friday, February 10, 2012

@boredom and a dictionary... morbid morphic resonance

The words: Morale, moribund, morphic resonance (postulated by Robert Sheldrake), mordant, moratorium and so on...

Morbid Morphic Resonance

For most of his life, he had been mordant
And as he now lay dying, OD'd on Meth
His morale in his morbid body wasn't moribund
It rose even more when he saw Death.

Death was puzzled to see him smile & gloat
And wave around an official looking document
IS HELL NOW ISSUING MORATORIUMS?, Death thought
IF SO, THEN WHY THE HELL WAS I SENT?

"Have you heard of morphic resonance, Grim-man
As postulated by the famous Robert Sheldrake?"
Death professed ignorance as only Death can
With an emoticon on his phone of Chinese make.

This one.

"It says - 'Para-normally, a pattern of events
or behavior, makes it very very likely
The subsequent occurrences of similar patterns
So right now, when I see you, and me you see...

..This, as its a paranormal activity
should happen again with high probability
But as it won't if I'm dead and gone
I calculate I have high chances of living on"

Death scratched his skull at the supposed conundrum
then swung his scythe and set him free
ALL THIS MAY BE TRUE FOR PARANORMAL, CHUM
BUT I'M JUST A VERY NORMAL GUY, REALLY...

No comments:

Post a Comment