Thursday, August 12, 2010

IT"S OUT!!!!!!!!!!

People sometimes tell me that if there is something repetitive about me, it is how I rant and rave about how awesome my friends are... Talented bunch... God's gifts to the world... Enterprising... Original... stuff along these lines... Well, here's something for me to defend myself...

This is Panchamahabhootas , (Click for the youtube vid) the directorial debut of Nidhin Vijay Anil... I sorta collaborated on the scripting... :)... Vineeth and Colin composed and mixed more than 200 tracks for it, and Deepak transferred subtle nuances onto digital film, and so on... More about these guys and others in upcoming posts... And, I'm thinking of changing my handle from 'atsavdelhi.blogspot.com' to something which is not as quite restrictive. (Also, since right now I'm not at SAV delhi, but at SAV Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, the name is not quite jelling... suggestions?)

About the short film... Good work, no? Please comment...

... I know that it has been a long time since I have posted anything to this blog... No excuses, I don't believe in them... Excuses are weird animals, when you start hunting for them, they appear all around the place... No fun.

But I am back, I believe... There have been lot of upheavals going on at SAV, and it must've been reflected onto me too... And in the meantime, I started a private blog which took up most of my time... Anyway, hope to keep flowing now...

In the months I stopped writing this blog, I got many people asking me why I wasn't posting, and that they would like to read more.. well, now is when you may start regretting...:)... Thanks for the support and encouragement, though, means quite a lot to me. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment